Here are some upcoming special & networking events available for anyone wishing to attend.
AODA Lunch & Learn
Join the City of Hamilton’s Small Business Enterprise Centre and presenting sponsor Hodgson Stevenson for a dynamic introductory Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities (AODA) Lunch and Learn session on Tuesday, June 11th from 12:00 p.m. – 1:30 p.m.
Participants in this session will gain an understanding of the following;
- Overview of Ontario’s Accessibility Law
- Requirements of the Customer Service Standard
- Who needs to comply and when
- Penalties for non-compliance
- Barriers and how to remove them
- Tips on providing goods and services to persons with disabilities
The session is FREE to attend, however a registration must be completed at http://sbecaoda.eventbrite.ca